Make A Difference In Your Community!
The YMCA is hiring part-time Membership Specialists who want to turn their passion for customer service into a career.
As a Membership Specialist, you will be the face of the front desk greeting and welcoming members and guests into the Y. Membership Specialists will actively interact and engage with members and guests, determining their needs and offering solutions to meet those needs. They will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to Y members, program participants and guests.
Starting salary at $15.40 per hour.
Flexible Schedules: We schedule around your availability!
Looking for bilingual in English and Spanish.
Why Work for the Y?
- Be part of a team that is passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment for all staff, volunteers, and members
- Do meaningful work and contribute to the advancement of the YMCA vision by meeting the needs of the people in our communities
- Complimentary Adult YMCA membership and an employee discount on select programs
- Career advancement opportunities - grow your career at the Y!
- At least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- One year of member relations or customer service preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Must be able to work a variety of hours including holidays, evenings, and weekends.
Child Abuse Prevention
Supports the YMCA’s commitment to child abuse prevention by:
- Reporting any items that may provide a health or safety hazard to staff, members or guests to your supervisor
- Following all policies and procedures related to keeping children safe in our facilities and programs, including those related to the monitoring and supervision of children
- Reporting any suspicious behavior and violation of policy and procedures to your supervisor
- Completing all child abuse prevention training as required