Transport children and/or adults for various programs and trips for the YMCA. Provides supervision and direction to children and/or adults.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Transport children/adults to and from program activities and site(s).
- Makes daily safety inspection of bus/van.
- Reports to supervisor any conditions on bus/van which needs attention or correction.
- Oversees conduct of children/adults on bus/van.
- Follows all driver guidelines and standards.
- Follows YMCA policies and procedures, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child abuse prevention and emergencies.
- May supervise a group of program participants.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must have a valid driver’s license with. CDL highly desirable.