To provide billing and collections support within a specified multi-location Region in order to effectively and efficiently conduct the business of the YMCA. Works collaboratively with program directors, other Business Office staff, and Metro Finance in facilitating the timely billing and collection of all program and resident accounts. Interacts on a regular basis with Regional employees. Serves as liaison between Business Office and membership desk/program staff to communicate Association changes in procedures as related to membership, program and Housing Financial policies. Provides CCC training to Regional staff on an as needed basis.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manage all camp, child care, Housing and other program systems/processes and align operation with all deadlines.
- Review camp, child care, Housing and resident Accounts Receivable reports with Business Accountant to determine third party billing, error corrections, transfers, cancellations, assist program/resident staff with performing these activities on a timely basis
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Business Office and Association finance dept. to ensure all billing records are accurate and align with all association requirements.
- Facilitate and support YMCA programs (Camp, Child Care, other) and staff with implementation of registration processes and enrollment to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Work collaboratively with Program/Housing/Membership staff to support registration, payment collection and issues related to accounts and support with CCC.
- Identify opportunities to align efficiencies across centers to maximize revenue and ensure quality customer services.
- Maximize technology such as bank and credit card drafts and on-line registration to support revenue collection and convenience of the customer.
- Implement and manage systems for fee collection and support staff to ensure all fees are paid
- Manage and effectively report all AFC/DHS billing to maximize and capture all funding.
- Effectively manage all reporting related to programs, resident records and registration to ensure all fees are collected minimizing financial risk.
Provide CCC training to Regional program, Housing and Membership staff to ensure that proper use of program fundamentals
- Associate’s degree or equivalent or higher
- Billing and collections experience required
- Experience with MS Office applications required
- Experience with leading teams 3-5 years desired
- Experience with CCC or other registration software, desired