The purpose of the Enrollment Coordinator is to facilitate the recruitment and enrollment of students in the after school program. The Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that funding requirements such as Child Care Eligibility Applications and Re-determinations are completed and submitted in an accurate and timely manner in order to maximize billing and funding levels. Additionally, the Enrollment Coordinator must ensure that all YMCA enrollment requirements are completed.
Scope and Responsibilites
- Assists Director with recruitment efforts, including distribution of promotional materials to families and attending school-wide parent/family engagement events such as parent orientation, open houses and report card pick-up.
- Completes child care eligibility applications and re-determinations with parent applicants. Determines eligibility and calculates parent co-payments.
- Distributes enrollment packets and parent handbooks to families, ensures comprehensive completion of the enrollment packet and enrolls students in the program.
- Maintains tickler file/spreadsheet to ensure timely re-determination and submission of eligibility. Sends notices to parents 30 days prior to eligibility expiration and follows up to ensure that all required documents are submitted.
- Develops and maintains eligibility files on all enrolled families.
- Completes child care billing monthly. Reports on unbilled children/days of service, and resolves all unbilled issues. Authorizes supplemental billings.
- Follows up with parents regarding collection of co-payments and fees. Enters and maintains co-payment data on tracking spreadsheet.
Must have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting rinciples or equivalent work/education experience; have some knowledge and xperience in eligibility standards for a child care program; some dministrative experience is a must; ability to work in a diverse group is required. andidate should also be well organized and detailed oriented.