Be a part of our mission.
The mission of the YMCA of Metro Chicago is to develop strong children, families and communities across Metropolitan Chicago through academic readiness, character development, violence prevention, fitness and healthy living. Our network of 23 membership centers, five camps, early learning, school-aged and other programs at 100+ sites in the city and suburbs provides everyone with a safe place to learn, play and grow. In this role, you'll be an integral part of ensuring the YMCA continues to be a leader in making our city a world-class place to live and raise a family. So you're not just impacting a bottom line, you're impacting people and communities all over Chicagoland.
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Business Manager and working in cooperation with the Youth and Family Team to maintain data in the system.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assist Day Camp Director with pre-qualification input for AFC applicants who are in a “qualified” pending status (parent has applied for AFC and has provided receipt from AFC to Membership center)
- Assist Billing Coordinator with preparation of third party template information for pending and approved AFC registrants
- Assist Day Camp Director with input of attendance into CCC for AFC registrants; assists with the collection
- Assist Billing Coordinator with input of third party information into CCC for pending and approved AFC registrants
- Create weekly reporting for OSS calls to be made
- Assist Billing Coordinator in making calls to third party agencies to inquire about pending cases
- Assist Billing Coordinator and Day Camp Director with maintaining secure files for all third party recipient paperwork
- Serves as backup on weekly Day Camp call with Billing Coordinator and Day Camp Director
- Serve as payroll timekeeper
- Outstanding communication, organization, project/time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously